Enrollment Rx Core
Enrollment Rx Core is our base enrollment management product supporting the major functions of the CRM. Our Enrollment Rx Core product provides administrative staff with the ability to manage the CRM with ‘clicks not code’ through our admin panel and minimizes the need for internal IT support of the product.
- Manage complex prospective student engagement
- Facilitate multiple applications
- Administer dynamic checklist items and touch-points
- Manage education history, test scores and recommendations
- Highly configurable admin panel to control numerous triggers and conditions
- Longitudinal enrollment analytics
Learn more about Enrollment Rx Core on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Reader Rx simplifies the application review process by enabling multiple reviewers to view, comment on and score applications online. Rather than tracking down a paper file, multiple reviewers in different locations can access a centralized digital file on their device of choice. This leads to improved collaboration and significant time and cost savings.
- Simplifies the application review process
- Easily review all application materials from a single screen
- Securely comment and score applications online
- Accessible centralized digital file from any location
- Mobile friendly
Managing student events can be a time consuming and cumbersome process without the right tools. More importantly, your online event management tools all speak to the student’s first impression of your institution and have a direct impact on your campus visit and yield rates.
Enrollment Rx recognizes the importance and value of having an easy-to-use, mobile friendly event management tool as part of your Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) solution. Built on the Salesforce cloud computing platform, the Events Rx tool maximizes your ability to manage events, track invitations, registrations, and student visits.
- Drag and drop configuration of event registration web pages
- Campus visit itinerary builder
- Email and print visitor itineraries
- An intuitive calendar to schedule and manage visit days and their activities
- QR codes for event check-in
- Customized messaging
- Event waitlist functionality
- Lightning ready and mobile friendly
Get Events Rx now on the Salesforce AppExchange.
FormBuilder Rx provides the capability to create complex and powerful web forms, as well as personalized constituent homepages, through an intuitive user interface with drag-and-drop configuration. Administrators can easily create Salesforce Communities and Sites pages, using “clicks-not-code”, with the ability to leverage both standard and custom objects. Clients use FormBuilder Rx to quickly accommodate the ever-changing requirements of Universities and Colleges, such as dynamic online applications, missing “checklist” items, multiple inquiry forms, differing letters of recommendations, and a myriad of other use cases, including student success, career services, and alumni relation needs. The product eliminates the need for software development when creating an applicant or student portal, or simply any data intake form, thus saving an enormous amount of time and resources.
- Drag-and-drop creation of forms for Sites and Communities, using standard and custom objects
- Personalized and dynamic constituent portal homepages, based upon configurable criteria.
- Dynamic rendering criteria on fields, sections, pages, and templates with a fully configurable user experience.
Get FormBuilder Rx now on the Salesforce AppExchange.
First impressions count. Prospective students are interacting with your website before they interact with you. So make the first interaction count. When done right, your online student experience can keep students coming back for a true self-service experience. Statistics prove that students not only want, but expect, their school to offer mobile-ready, self-service communication tools.
Enrollment Rx excels at delivering online applicant portals on the Salesforce Community Cloud. Portal Rx delivers a personalized web experience that creates that coveted 1:1 relationship between you and your students. Fully customizable and branded to your institution, our portal displays personalized content based on the status of the constituent’s relationship with your school, required documents, activity history, and the student’s interest and needs -- all in a centralized environment that reflects your institution’s branding, style and voice.
- Personalized content based on status, term and program
- Real-time applicant checklists with statuses and requirements
- Centralized source for engagement and relationship management
- Dynamic links, events and related information
The old fashioned way of importing data into Salesforce is cumbersome and requires multiple steps. Administrators are forced to import each target object’s data separately, requiring them to perform the same steps multiple times.
With the Enrollment Rx Import Rx tool the painful multi-step import problem is solved!
Our Import Rx tool supercharges your data import capabilities, allowing you to effortlessly import large volumes of related records into Salesforce from any number of sources, such as higher education search lists and test scores, 3rd party application data, alumni donor lists, active student populations, and business contacts, just to name a few.
- Easily import data across multiple objects
- Create/save field mapping templates for specific vendors, such as: ACT, SAT, Common App, GRE, Medical and Law School, etc.
- Create and define data transformations
- Reduce data duplication
- Use for standard or custom objects
- 100% native to Salesforce
- Lightning Ready
Get Import Rx now on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Integration Rx delivers bi-directional integration between our clients’ Salesforce environments and their other enterprise applications such as Banner, Colleague, PeopleSoft, Jenzabar, CampusVue, etc. Integration Rx includes Enrollment Rx’s proprietary integration software, coupled with on-going integration managed services, which are designed to alleviate our clients’ often overtaxed IT department and close the loop on student data.
- Integration of any database system with Salesforce
- Bi-directional, real-time and batch integration synchronization
- Native database system API or established import process
- Customizable matching and duplicate-checking logic
- Data quality governance standards and rules
- Secure integration platform for on premise and cloud based apps
Telecenter Rx provides your call teams with call queues and scripts, tracks outbound calls with reports and dashboards, and integrates with your existing telecommunications system.
- Creates dynamic calling queues for your outbound calling teams
- Offers an Intuitive, customizable user experience
- Provides embedded call scripts for a multitude of campaigns
- Offers standard call objection responses
- Delivers call wrap-up process
- Documents outbound call actions and communications