Higher Education CRM Solutions
What is Constituent Relationship Management (CRM)?
Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) software is designed to facilitate the coordination and communication between your staff and your constituents.
Every day, universities and colleges interact with a myriad of people, including prospective students, enrolled students, alumni, donors, employers, guidance counselors, etc. All too often however, we encounter schools that are struggling to maintain order, transparency, and accountability when managing these relationships. Their systems are disorganized; they lack efficiencies and operational fluidity.
We believe that higher education should be on the leading-edge of relationship management, with innovative systems for tracking students through their entire journey from prospective students through alumni. Our mission is to help you stop using antiquated database systems, spreadsheets, and paper records to manage your relationships. Let us show you how a true cloud-based higher education CRM can change the way you engage with your constituents.
We believe that a true higher Education CRM system is one that sustains relationship management throughout the entire student lifecycle.
We deliver solutions capable of supporting any relationship type, with tools and functionality built for tracking interactions across multiple departments – from first inquiry through last alumni event attended – and all of the touch-points in between.
With Enrollment Rx’s higher education CRM solutions, you can:
- Increase efficiencies by streamlining operations and bridging fragmented processes, data and departments
- Integrate with legacy systems, modern cloud-based apps and mobile delivery platforms
- Future-proof your technology strategy and continue to innovate when new devices, applications, or business processes are introduced
- Adapt CRM around your existing business processes; innovate where needed
- Collaborate in new ways to free up time for high-value constituent engagement
Enrollment Rx solutions improve relationship management by automating processes and providing transparency across the entire student lifecycle for a 360-degree view into constituent activity. Learn more about our solutions: