You’re frustrated about the old-fashioned way of importing data into Salesforce. It’s cumbersome. It takes multiple steps. It’s repetitious. And it’s a downright painful way to work.
We heard you…
…and are thrilled to announce a new data import tool that is about to make your lives much easier!
Announced this week at Dreamforce ’15, Import Rx supercharges your data import capabilities, allowing you to effortlessly import large volumes of related records into Salesforce from any number of sources, including: higher ed search lists and test scores, 3rd party application data, alumni donor lists, active student populations, and business contacts, just to name a few.
Product Key Features
Configure Import Rx only one time, using drag- and-drop capabilities to map your source data into any collection of related Salesforce objects.
- Easily import, update, and upsert data across multiple objects as one process
- Create/save field mapping templates for specific vendors (e.g., ACT, SAT, Common App, GMASS, GRE, Medical and Law School Applications, etc.)
- Create and define data transformations as part of any import process
- Reduce data duplication with configurable rules and fuzzy logic
- Compatible with any standard or custom object
- 100% native to Salesforce
“Import Rx is a game changer,” said Barbara Smith, who recently joined Enrollment Rx as Director of Implementation Services following her role as Director of Enterprise Information Systems and Services at Bethel University. “What used to require highly technical expertise, days of heads-down work and dozens of steps, can now be easily configured in a drag-and-drop interface with a few mouse clicks.”
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more. Or come visit us in the Foundation Zone this week at Dreamforce. We’ll also be presenting a demo of Import Rx on Thursday, September 17 at 12noon PT (Yerba Buena, Salon 7.)