Attendees of the 2016 Salesforce Higher Ed Summit will be buzzing about our interactive Q&A session discussing how to get the most out of Salesforce for enrollment management. The session will feature these dynamic speakers:
- Stephen Boro, CRM Manager, Temple University Fox School of Business
- Wendy Hamstra-Smith, Associate Dean of Admission, St. Louis University
- Matthew Taitt, Assistant Director of Operations, St. Louis University
- Emily Anstoetter, Assistant Director of Communication, St. Louis University
Wednesday, March 30, 2016, 1:00 pm CT
The two and a half day summit promises to be an inspirational event bringing together over 800 leading college and university professionals. Be prepared to learn, and collaborate with peers, about using technology to innovate and place constituents at the center of everything you do.
For higher ed institutions looking to maximize enrollment management processes with Salesforce, this session will offer an interactive Q&A discussion that will share first-hand experiences using Salesforce with Enrollment Rx. Attendees will hear from their peers on how to prepare for a successful implementation across campus, as well as how to define and measure success for enrollment management. During the session, presenters will share best practices for:
- effectively managing a CRM project;
- improving communications and recruiting strategy; and
- delivering maximum impact to empower both end users and students.
Enrollment Rx at the SFHE Summit
Be sure not to miss us at the Summit, click here to schedule a meeting time with us at the conference and ensure you receive one-on-one attention.
Enrollment Rx will also be exhibiting at SFHE Summit – visit our booth to find out how our enrollment management solutions can put enterprise-class functionality and limitless scalability within reach, while helping you to eliminate business process inefficiencies, maximize constituent engagement, and future proof your business.
Don’t wait until the conference, click here to contact us now to schedule a personalized demo!