Enrollment Rx to Host Webinar on Admissions Best Practices
January 14, 2016 08:00 AM
Enrollment Rx, the leading provider of cloud-based Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) solutions for higher education, today announced that it will be presenting an admissions best practices webinar in conjunction with the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU) on Tuesday, January 19 at 12:00noon ET.
What: Webinar on “Admissions Best Practices: Using CRM to Improve Enrollment Management”
When: Tuesday, January 19, 12:00noon - 1:00pm ET/ 9:00am - 10:00am PT
Free Registration: http://crm.enrollmentrx.com/CCCUWebinar
Speakers: Lawrence Levy, CEO, Enrollment Rx
According to Gartner, CRM solutions are among the most strategic technologies that a higher ed institution can implement to improve relationships with prospective students during the admissions process. Now widely recognized for its ability to efficiently track and manage relationships with all constituents, CRM drives fast, informed decision making and supports the best possible student experience. During the webinar, Levy will discuss how to make the right CRM choice for your school. Topics will include how to:
● Navigate the CRM landscape to select the right system
● Identify CRM features that can make an immediate impact on operations
● Create CRM best practices to leverage data
● Promote and automate student communication with prospective students
● Use data analytics to manage student relationships
● Communicate with prospects in new ways to convert more applicants to students
For more information or to further discuss your institution’s CRM needs, please visit Enrollment Rx at the upcoming CCCU’s Chief Enrollment Officers Summit, February 8-10, 2016 in San Diego or contact us at email@example.com.